Me and My Babies (Ty is in the picture, just not visible yet)

Me and My Babies (Ty is in the picture, just not visible yet)
Me and My Babies (Ty is in this picture too...just not quite ready to see the world yet)

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Warped mind????

Went to a meeting today with a dear friend...love ya CR...every meeting I go to is meant directly for me. For instance, today, 6 out of about 15 people said something about living life on life's terms...wow...I just named my blog that! My friends and I decided we must really be warped because we have so much fun at these meetings. These are people I would have never thought I would be close to. They are really becoming my new best friends...and I love it. I always leave my meetings with a huge smile and a soft heart. I have a whole new compassion for people, no matter where they are or where they've been. I've learned to love people for who they are. We all are human and all make mistakes...some bigger than others...but really its all the same to me. I love to listen to these friends talk because it is real. Only if you are an active part of this group would you ever understand...so I'll stop.

We are at home tonight...me and the kids...Right now, Jake is in his jammies playing boxing on the wii. He usually plays against the computer people, but tonight he decided to put Ava in as player 2 so her character would just stand there and he could beat her down without a fight...haha...
Tyler just got out of his bath and is still running naked...love it!! He is on the ottoman dancing...probably about ready to fall off...probably should quit blogging and catch him:)
Ava is in her jammies (my favorite ones) jumping around the living room, throwing orders at her younger brothers.
Got some yummy popcorn today in Vincennes...new place...cannot remember the name...my friend CR took me there... we got cajun flavor, fruit flavor, and cookies n cream flavor...cannot wait for snack time...
Well, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment